Coachbuilder +2” Shackles ( Provides 1.25” Of Actual Lift ) Tundra 2007+ (Free Shipping to all 50 States)
- CNC Machined from T6 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Engineered To Be The Strongest Shackles Available For Your Tundra
- Designed To Improve Ride Quality And Reduce Bed Bounce
- Eliminates any side to side flex.
- Finished In Hard Black Anodize
- Made In The USA
- MFG Ekstrom Design & Fabrication Corporation
Whats Included ?
- +2” Coachbuilder shackles ( Pair )
- Poly Bushing kit with Graphite ( Rear leaf spring eyelets )
- Grease Packs
- Carrier Bearing drop kit sized for shackles
How Do I know what Size To Order?
We have a few great tips we use in order to size shackles correctly...
1. Park on a flat level surface, Using your tape measure pull a measurement from the Center of the Front and Rear wheel openings down to the ground or top of tires. "Write these measurement's down"
2. Using your floor jack raise the rear of the truck by jacking up on the trucks tow hitch until you're happy with the stance or at least .750" higher in the rear.
3. Take a second measurement and compare the difference in the two. The difference in the two measurements will tell you exactly how much lift you need to add.