Bilstein 6112 07+ Tundra (Free Shipping Lower 48) (PT# 46-206084)
- OEM Compressed / OEM Extended
- Ride Height Adjustable 3/4 Inch To 2-1/2 Inch Lift
- Large 60mm monotube for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60 millimeter digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance
- Limited 90 day warranty
The kit comes with (2) 60mm shocks (2) springs and (2) billet spring seats unassembled. The 6112 is a direct bolt on application for late model half-ton trucks and SUVs which utilize a factory coilover suspension. The 6112 kit is for front applications and reuses the OEM top mount and spring isolators. To maximize performance, Bilstein recommends a 5160 Series remote reservoir shock for the rear.
Please contact Xkstensive directly for your package deal!
**If items are out of stock when ordered they will be shipped direct from Bilstein. If order is cancelled afterwards there will be fees incurred. See Returns/Change Orders/Cancellations section.
If you have any questions about product availability please contact us BEFORE placing your order as Bilstein go out of stock often on a Nationwide basis but quickly get replenished.